Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Tribute to Cheri

To a friend who is no longer on earth, but rejoicing in the presence of Almighty.
December 23rd, 2007
Cheri, today you went to be with Jesus. I know you are happy because you have completed your journey. You finished well, you went the extra mile, you loved until the end. I know there were rocks and bumps along the way, but you held on and so did we.
Cheri, you will be terribly missed here on earth, but I know heaven welcomed you without hurt. How is your new body? How is the banquet table? How are the streets of gold? Have you met Mary and Martha yet? What about Paul? How is dancing with and for Jesus? How is worshiping Jesus with so many other saints while bowing in HIS very presence?
Cheri, we will be okay soon, but right now it still hurts to know you are gone. Thanks for teaching us to the end. You are and always will be loved.
Cheri, I am so glad to have met you and walked part of your journey with you. I will see you when my journey is complete.
Love from earth~
Jerusala

No comments: