Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Love is Patient, Love is Kind...

Jo, Elia, and I
On Valentines day some dear friends took us out to dinner and a movie!


The Guys

The Ladies

Me, Josh, and Jo

My Beautiful Mountain

Hello All, I am writing a delayed update and a short one at that. The snow is melting away at my house now, and the spring sun is shining brightly! It has been wonderful to enjoy the beauty that our Heavenly Daddy gives us, what a treat! The near future holds, bridal showers and baby showers for two different dear friends, more work, SFC Colorado visit to Oregon, hopefully some snowboarding, fellowship with Oasis ladies, and spending time with Jesus. PLUS visits to and from dear friends from across the globe. I am so excited for spring to come and go, so that summer can arrive and the blessed times of swimming in the lakes, white water rafting, camp, and fireside gatherings with new and old friends can arrive. Give me a ring or an e-mail and let me know how you are doing.
Blessings
~J

5 comments:

DK said...

9/11 was a conspiracy!!!! I always wondered, but man, that guy just confirmed it for me. ;)

To bad I'm not in Gresham, that would have been a blast!

I also love how blogger placed your captions for the pictures, the captions "The Ladies" looks like it is for the one with you, Jo, and Josh. :)

Tonya said...

Hi! Glad to hear things are going well, sounds like you have a busy spring/summer coming up! It was SO great to visit with you, hope to see you again soon!

~J.J. said...

Sorry to all who have to read the long 9/11 quote, and don't click on the other two messages that say click here. I am not sure why they are there or who "they" are but don't click. If you know how to block these guys let me know PLEASE!
~J

Anonymous said...

See HERE

Anonymous said...

See Here or Here