Tuesday, January 29, 2008

O.K. so it has been awhile...Plus we have SNOW!





Hey everyone, I am so excited right now cause we have about 8-10 inches of snow in my front yard! It has been a fun couple of days just watching the snow fall from the warmth of my house. I have not been up the mountain recently, the snow is aMaZiNg but the conditions (wind) are not. :-( It is also hard for me to get in and out of my drive way, and I have had to work some as well. I am keeping busy with work, and hanging out with ladies form Oasis (college ministry), I have also been enjoying the Bible study we have had with SFC, and a study I am doing through Ecclesiastes. I also just finished a book called "Redeeming Love" by Francine Rivers, and I am half way through a book called "The Shack." Life is as normal as possible and I am looking forward to what God has next. I am really looking into going back to school and I will probably start at Portland State in Fall 2008. I am reminded constantly of Christ's character of grace, love, and forgiveness. May you find the joy of the Lord in you today ~J

1 comment:

Heather Overby said...

Hi JJ,
It is nice to see your snow pictures. What a joy to see the loveliness falling from the sky! God is so good! I look forward to talking to you soon. Take care and God Bless.
Heather