Thursday, October 04, 2007

Japan

Dear Friends,
I hope you all are doing well. I am having a great time hear in Japan. Today (Thursday) I went on a tour of Tokyo area. It was amazing! I will hopefully have pictures posted soon. The weather here, right now is like a mild to hot humid Oregon summer day, then it cools off nicely in the evening. I have been staying with my friends from DTS. We have been staying at the home of Andy, who came and visited me last November. I have been having so much fun recalling old memories from DTS and making new ones. Andy's parents and sister are very nice, well versed in western culture, and amazing English speakers. YEAH! I love them! Thank You Nagasawa family.
Some fun points: some of the western toilets here have heated seats, the train (like MAX) is very busy and crowded some people are literally squished against the window,I often forget English words, but do not know how to explain in Japanese either, Bella -chan (the dog) loves me, and greets me every morning, most foreigners will not even give you a hello glance-now what is up with that?-. Many other things that I will have to share and show you when I return in one week.
Love and Blessings
~J

No comments: